Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fashionable short hair for men?

My hair is really thick and it doesn't work when it's long. I'm trying to find a short hairstyle which is fashionable, since at the moment it all seems to be long, straightened emo or indie styles everywhere. I don't really want to go bald, though...





Any suggestions? If it helps: 5'10';, slim, fairly muscular frame, square jaw.Fashionable short hair for men?
I always find short and spiky really appealing. About 2 around the sides and like 3-4 on top and just use wax as not as greasy as gel or even a gel/wax combined and just mess your hair up and that'll look rough yet funky! Dont just gel it down thats old school, and if you like fashion and dress funky u need a funky hair do so messing it up and just like scratching your head but less nails and that'll damage your scalf just mess it up and pull it about to get that ';funky'; yet ';sassy'; look.Fashionable short hair for men?
GI Joe hair cut
clooney.
jus get a clean buzz man.
Like Bismark, whenever I hear the word fashionable 'I reach for my sabre'. Do your own thing. Short is easy to keep clean,doesn't need constant combing. If it touches your ears and the collar of your shirt. IT IS TO LONG!
No 1 all round...works for me! I used to have long hair so the transition was gradual (more so as not to shock me than to shock others )..No 4, no 3, no 2 then no 1. Wouldn't have long hair now...this is MUCH less hassle.


Don't go for these silly 'spikes' or 'v's, unless you're a teenager...they make you appear immature if you're older.
Go for the Wentworth Miller look!!
short and spiky on top
You can never fail with a v-cut... shorted round the edges, longer on the top and back (being the v)..





=)
Heck, go for the current Billy Ray Cyrus look! He has a square jaw..

No comments:

Post a Comment