Friday, March 12, 2010

Natural way of straightening hair for men?

i have tried ironing my hair but after a while it seems dry.. i want to straighten my hair naturally or is there any way to do it by myself without making my hair dry?Natural way of straightening hair for men?
Go shopping for an engagement ring. your hair will standout like a fright wig and you can use styling gel t get whatever look you want.Natural way of straightening hair for men?
there is no natural way.It would take chemicals.I have seen a lot of clients come in to the shop and have their hair straightened with perm solution but that only works for about a week.The only chemical thing that would work is straightener for black people.I have used a straightener for black children's hair which is much more gentle and works.But sorry-nothing natural.
um. i don't know about straightening your hair naturally. maybe if you comb it i guess. use a gel from tg bedhead or something like that called straighten out or something that has to do w/ smoothing or straightening in the label
But curls are sooo cute!!!
have u looked into chemical straightening? never tried it myself tho. But I read it leaves your hair straight for like 3 months even when you wash it. And I kno its a bit pricey.





heres a website to look at if you want details:


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip6419鈥?/a>





o lol i just noticed u said natural-well I don't kno a natural way..They do have shampoos that promote straight hair like Herbal Esscense dangerously straight that claim to help straighten hair..
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment