Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shaving underarm hair for men?

I'm a man and I shave my underarm hair, because I believe that it's disgusting to let it grow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay...


Although I always use an antiperspirant and I have a shower twice a day, I sweat when I let the hair grow up.


I just believe it's healthier to shave


So, what do you think? Men in the western world don't shave their underarm hair. Am I being gay or something for shaving my underarm hair?Shaving underarm hair for men?
Shaving has nothing to do with you sexual orientation.Shaving underarm hair for men?
It's your body and your life, do what you want with it! If you're not having sex with men, you are not gay. I don't care how much make up and high heels you wear. Live your life! Never second guess yourself. I don't shave but if it didn't itch so much, I probably would so eff it.
I think it's okay for men to have underarm hair. When I see a man with his armpits so clean and shaved, yeah it's clean to see, but it makes me think that he's so self-conscious about himself. It kinda' makes him gay.
hair growth is caused by puberty and it's normal for some to have more hair than others. So don't really worry, cause it's ok if you think that's disgusting and want to shave it off.
I don't think you are being gay. It is more comfortable, not smelly and clean. I think all guys should shave under their arms or trim it. Its disgusting looking at a guys underarms with a bush under there.
Not ur not being gay because you shave your underarm hair. Many men do it like men who a big jocks, men everywhere. Don't follow what other men supposedly do. If you want the hair gone shave it off.
there r a lot of girls that like a guy who shaves his armpits, chest, an public area. they think it is very sexy, so shave away. havent met a girl who doesnt like a smooth body
Your not only being gay, u are being the gayest guy ever, no man shaves under there arems unless there gay because some women find mens body hairs attraction. Stop doing it
dont shave your armpit hair thats weird. You're acting like a woman.
ya shave under your arms, it stinks. why would you want to stink.
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment