Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hot hairStylists in tight Bikinies, cutting hair for MEN?

I have a hair salon, I want my girls to wear Bikini to cut Men's hair, they think I am Sexist. I say, the Tips is Good!





Please tell me what you think, Guys and Gals?Hot hairStylists in tight Bikinies, cutting hair for MEN?
If they wore micro bikinis I'd get my hair cut there.Hot hairStylists in tight Bikinies, cutting hair for MEN?
A place like that already existis here, I refuse to work there, I have more self respect %26amp; dignity to do that. If I wanted to do something like that I wouldn't have gone to cosmetology school, I would have just became a stripper!!





Your girls are RIGHT!!
There was something like this in our area years ago except it was lingerie instead of bikinis. The place was called Victor's Secret. It didn't last long, and I don't know why. It sounds like a good idea with one exception - little pieces of cut hair all over you. It sounds very itchy.





My suggestion - charge more for the haircuts and pay the girls more. I wouldn't trust the guys to simply tip enough to make wearing bikinis or lingerie worth it. Ask your male clients if they would be willing to pay $5, $10 more (or whatever amount) for such a haircut.
its different and i think its a good idea to capitalize on sex. people probably told that to the founder of hooters also. hes laughing all the way to the bank. so if your employess dont want to do it you can't. talk to a lawyer first so you dont get sued by your employees and have them sign a clause/contract saying they know that these are the working conditions and they waive any right to sue for sexual harrassment or anything along those lines. Good luck on that and i want a free cut for the advice :)
i'd have to agree with you on that one. good call
we have a place like that here in connecticut its called ';shampooters'; and them girls make alot of money in tips,but you got to deal with a bunch of sleazy men,making rude comments every time you bend over move over them etc etc
u r sick... r u a muslim... Zakaria?
i think that would make you a lot of money,,you just have to be in the right location...like vegas or miami! men love that type of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment