Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladies, what do you prefer? short, medium or long hair for men?

mine is medium-long lol....i was just curious... :)Ladies, what do you prefer? short, medium or long hair for men?
it does't matter as long as u look good , nice and neatLadies, what do you prefer? short, medium or long hair for men?
NOT short, please dont do that %26gt;.%26lt;


medium or long hair is perfection %26lt;3





I dont really understand why guys get their hair all chopped short, cause unless theyre in the army or in a specific work environment that requires them to youd think theyd grow it out!


Personally I think medium to long hair is gorgeous if its kept well (meaning- not fried by hair straighteners or dies. Moderation is the key with that kind of stuff ^_^ )





Girls like to play with the guys hair so it only makes sence to keep enough to run our hands through :D
well it depends on the guy. some guys look good with med-long hair and others would look ridiculous. i prefer almost all shaved off but that's just what i think looks hot. like i said it depends on the guy and his style.
Most guys I prefer with short hair. I think very few guys actually look good with long hair. The hair may be beautiful but the look on the guy is just not that appealing. But since everyone likes different things.....
I'd have to say medium. I pretty much think it has to go with their facial structure really well for it to be long. But I do like a little hair on 'em.
I like it short. I think Chad Michael Murray's hair in season 1 and 3 of One Tree Hill is perfect. It's quite short but not too short and it's spiky but kinda fluffy... that sounds gross but it's totally gorgeous!!
i like men with short hair but i think it depends on your face marty pellow from wet wet wet looked gorgeous with long hair and so does kevin costner
Not long....that's too Def Leppard for me...lol





Medium-Long is nice, if the hair is well conditioned....





A short cut is cool too...but too short as in shaved off LOL
Not long.. personally.


And either medium or short length, as long as they get hair cuts often enough... that's a big thing for me.
medium/(long too but not telling.That' stole ours traditonal beauty)..
medium/long
short-medium





nothing past the shoulders
medium or long
I love flicky hair. medium defiantly. short hair's to sharp and yuck !!
Short. :-)
medium/short


depends on the face


if its long it must be thick and luscious
I don't want my man with long hair. I like it short. But some men do look good with longer hair.
short... neat looking is good! : )
long

No comments:

Post a Comment