Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LADIES, rate them,,,, blonde, black, brown red, straw blonde, silver,, hair for men.. :)?

Just an educated guess, that men think women like Black hairLADIES, rate them,,,, blonde, black, brown red, straw blonde, silver,, hair for men.. :)?
I love all of them except red. Now I'm not saying this as a fact but, from my experience, it seems like red-heds have a temper. : ] Please don't kill me red-heds!LADIES, rate them,,,, blonde, black, brown red, straw blonde, silver,, hair for men.. :)?
•blond~ok, not my favorite


•black~ good looking


•brown~hot. my favorite hair color


•strawberry blond~pretty, but still not my favorite


•red(as long as the person doesn't have red eyebrows/lashes~ hotness ☻


•silver~ew, old





-is that what you were asking? im almost 16 so if you have silver hair please don't take that personally. its cause im young.
brown, black or slightly blonde hair
brown/blonde have a tie!


black


red


thats it!!!!!!!!!
all my friends and i can answer this easy, all colors are great, if it's dyed, its a turn off, and red's ok, but its pretty far down the list...
blonde 10/10


black 5/10


brown 10/10


red 4/10


strawberry blonde 34756/10 love it


silver 6/10
anything bby :]
I like any color! I mean as long as the guys cute.


Just not silver, or dyed hair.
blonde - 1


brown - 2


black - 3


straw blonde - 4


red - 5


silver...uhhh like gray?
i love guys with blonde hair. but whatever looks better on him will do. lol =P
no no no blonde or dirty blonde is hot
i like mostly brown and blonde hair b/c they r the most common
I have found myself attracted to the tall, dark, and handsome type.


For some reason, every man I've dated seriously has been dark hair. Either black or dark brown.


I did date 1 guy that had a lighter brown, he was probably the only one that was lighter.


Although I do have to say, I am also attracted to men with the salt %26amp; pepper color also.


Don't know why, maybe it makes them seem more mature ;)
I like brown..then blonde thn black..and i don't like the others lol
black or redd

No comments:

Post a Comment