Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tips on shaving pubic hair for men.?

How can I shave my pubic hair and not get those red bumps a few days later? If I just keep shaving every other day will the skin just get use to it? Is there a lotion I can use?Tips on shaving pubic hair for men.?
shave with the hair, not against it, if you know what I mean :P if I say like this, shave downwards not upwards. works for meTips on shaving pubic hair for men.?
Use Bee Luscious Shaving cream. It says for women but it is really for the ';bikini area'; (pubic). It is designed to prevent bumps the stuff is great. http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
@Mauracio:


Obviously this person is a man. It is in Men's Health stupid.





Shaving your pubic hair always makes your penis look better. I like twisting the hair and then cutting it. Trim it down then shave.
First, trim as low as you can go.





second, really wash the area.





Third, get a shaving gel with extra lotion





Fourth, several sharp razors





Five, slow, short strokes
You're a girl, right? Men don't shave their pubes. If you're a dude, take pride in that sex mane.
Why don't you try men's hair removal cream? I have never used it but it might be worth a try if a shaver causes you problems.
you should ask a doctor to be honest but there is a lotion out therer, im not sure what its called though
no dont shave i like the hair
wax it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment