Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long or short hair for men ?

Girls plz answer , do u like long hair on men ? how long (at the jawline ?)U think that its not for men ?Long or short hair for men ?
Short back and sides thanks. Nothing over a number 3.Long or short hair for men ?
what kind of fish do you have?
Most guys can't pull off the long hair look. I vote for short.
shirt definitely short and no sideburns unless there is a neatly trimmed beard
I feel the long hair is very beauty for boy.So keep your hair for long!Guy!
me pesonally it depends on the guys face if he gots a chubby face long hair wont look right but a skinny face and long hair looks sexy just as long as they take care of it
shamefulness?! I stated growing my hair this year and it goes past my eyes. I feel so shameful, lol.
long hair 4 men,have u gone mad.OF COURSE SHORT HAIR 4 MEN
What does this have to do with fish?
i like short hair and floppy hair - dont like it any longer than 1 inch or so..
I'm on the side of Samson, not Delilah.





Looooooooooooooong hair makes the man!
I didn't know fish had hair...... erm.... wrong category my friend.....
i love long hair on guys....the jawline lenght is fine, shoulder length is fine....men look hot with long hair....just keep it clean.
I like short hair. Hair is so soft when it's clipped with #1 or #2 at the back of the neck and head. A bit longer on the top area.
Im not a girl but I vote for short hair, it feels better.
short...military. Omg...I'm getting turned on just thinking about it....excuse me I have to go masterbate.
This is a fish question? I think your long hair is draining your brain!
fish do not have hair - ask your question in the correct category please.
It depends on the man and the type of hair. Most men need short hair, but some look better with it long. to me the lenght doesnt matter, but i know that most girls prefer short hair.
If he's a FISH I vote for NO HAIR. Why is this in the pet section???
my 4 year old has hair to his waist. seriously i like both.
wrong category
I like medium length hair on guys. Not short, not jawline, just long anough to get a nice handfull of at the right times, if you know what i mean...!
Short hair. I can't stand a guy who has longer hair than me!!!
It definitely depends on the man. The most important thing is having well-conditioned hair, whatever the length. Also depends on your lifestyle. I can't stand seeing all of these football players with the hair hanging out the back of their helmets!! But if you are an artist or musician it's a good look. Whichever you decide, make sure it is a style you feel confident and comfortable in.
What's that got to do with pets?
Long hair is a sign of shamefulness. Short hair for men.
short hair and for me personally? Nothing better than a hot guy who shaves his head or is bald...I ';make'; my boyfriend shave his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment