Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Waxing Facial hair for men?

Right now I'm sick of shaving and sick of stubble. I don't like the ghastly grayish tinge to my skin where you can tell i've shaved.


I'm 17 and my facial hair does grow quite quickly. It's not particularly thick right now but i would like a longer lasting method that will leave my skin smooth.





So guys my question: Is this possible? Can i wax my facial hair? Any products or tips or tricks to this out there?





Thanks so much for any contribution :PWaxing Facial hair for men?
Well, apparently it is possible but you would have to grow the hair on your face to about 2 or 3 mm long at the very least before you can wax it off or have it waxed. You should also know that the follicles of male facial hair are stronger than any other hair including pubic hair plus the hair growth on the face is more thicker than most other body hair. In short, it's going to hurt A LOT and is likely to mess up your skin.





Stick to shaving with a good quality razor with a blade which you replace every few shaves and plenty of shaving gel. Make sure you wash before and after shaving.





By the way, this comes from someone who gets waxed elsewhere on the body, so I have nothing against waxing as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment