Saturday, March 13, 2010

How to get perfect curly hair (FOR MEN)??!?

I'm trying to style my BFs hair.. it's naturally wavy BUT I'm trying to make him have NICE / styled curly hair like MIKA or Nick Jonas.. to name a few.....How to get perfect curly hair (FOR MEN)??!?
You should check out Mop Top hair products. I have really curly hair that would be very frizzy if it weren't for their products. They are kind of expensive but a little goes a long way so that's good. Check out the website they have all the instructions on how to tame curly hair.





http://moptophair.com





The trick to styling curly/wavy hair is to keep it as wet as possible. I shake mine until it isn't dripping anymore then I put a very tiny (like dime size) amount of gel in it. Shake it a little bit more and don't touch it till it's dry.





P.S. - I don't work for them :)How to get perfect curly hair (FOR MEN)??!?
If he has fizzy hair it's because he over shampoos it. He shouldn't shampoo at all, but just condition, condition, condition! Condition and rinse is all that is required for curly hair. REad the book, ';Curly Girl'; It applies to men too.
have it wet first, then run through some mouse-don't be afraid to get sloppy. use garnier fructis frizz serum for frizz and pantenne proV for the mouse ::





http://video.google.com/videosearch?rlz=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment