Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Removing arm hair for men?

i have dark, think hair on both my haid, legs and arms, but i am very self conscious about it being one my arms and legs. i have no intention of removing it from my legs, however i am willing to try it on my arms. i was wondering if i should shave it and, to girls, do u prefer this? or is it weird? and to guys...would you try something like this if you were in my position?Removing arm hair for men?
I don't mind if I guy doesn't have hair on his arms. It can be pretty sexy. I suggest waxing, but if you must shave, don't shave as if you would your legs...in long up in down stokes, because the hair on your arm grows in a different direction and it would feel spikey. Shave from one side to the other (not from wrist to elbow...but the other direction), and start from the side farthest from your body (on the outside). That will get you the smoothest result. Also, if you choose to shave, you will have to maintain daily because arm haid has a real yuck feeling as it grows back, which can be embaressing if you brush arms with someone.








EDIT:


P.S. ...


hair does not grow back thicker. That is a MYTH.Removing arm hair for men?
i would say wax it. But hair does not grow back thicker. your hair is like a blade of grass it is pointed at the ends the root are thick but then it comes to a point. when you shave it the ends are flat not pointed so it looks thicker because there is more surface area.


but if you are only gonna wax your arms won't it look weird when you where you swim suit cuz you will still have hair everywhere else. idk if it is such a good idea. but it is up to u.
leave it. trim it if you need to, but ..guys that shave.. freaks me out. if you HAVE to do anything, wax it. but remember that your arms are gonna look totally different, and you may feel just as weird about that.
do not shave because it comes back the wrong way, just bleach it, or wax it or get it lasered off
First I find it weird to shave any hair on your self if your a man, especially your arms. But my brother does, he just doesn't like to have a lot of hair. I would use Nair or a hair remover or get it waxed because it will take longer to grow back. If you shave it, it will grow back faster and thicker. Good luck. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.
Get it waxed off.
go to a professional, don't shave, it is not A GOOD IDEA
wax your arms
guys your supose to be hairy keep the under arm hair it would look strange without it

No comments:

Post a Comment