Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wavy Hair for Men, how do I get it?

I have hair that's just past my shoulders and I've gotten to where I have to straighten it because it's extremely ****** up in the mornings.





But now I'm wanting to make my hair wavy, but not overly wavy. But just enough to make my hair seem less flat all the time.





How would I go about doing this?Wavy Hair for Men, how do I get it?
1. take a shower.


2. wrap here in towel for 5 minutes to let water soak in towel


3. shake your head and put your head down and put jel from bak to tips and scrunch and then tie it in a messy bun for ten minutes and take out and should be wavy :)Wavy Hair for Men, how do I get it?
So you wanna do a Nickelback? Sorry, can't help you.
Check with someone at a hair salon. You could be given a perm to give your hair body, which will last about 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment