Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best way to style curly hair for men to prevent hair loss?

I have quite thick curly black hair and over the past year I've noticed it getting a little thinner around the front and back. This is mostly apparent when I wear my hair down (like Tom Welling), however when I've kept it up (which looks something like an afro) i've noticed less hair loss.





I don't know if there's a link between wearing your hair up and preventing more hair loss this way or not, but I would love to find out what the best hair-maintenance styles for men with curly hair are in light of the aboveWhat is the best way to style curly hair for men to prevent hair loss?
no difference with amount of hair loss, so go the fro!What is the best way to style curly hair for men to prevent hair loss?
Hair loss remedies, Balding, thinning hair, cure for baldness





http://www.mybuny.com/myarticle/articles鈥?/a>
Use mens rogaine it helps my dad wonders lol

No comments:

Post a Comment