Friday, March 12, 2010

Need help with flat hair for men?

I have extremely flat hair. After my hair is dry, it is like my head is attracted to hair and all my hair just stay flat having a shape of my skull. I dont really how men with short hair can do the upside down blow dry trick. I blow dry on med setting and it stays for about 10-20mins and goes flat again. Is there a way I can get my hair puff up?Need help with flat hair for men?
Try using a gel or mousse on damp hair and continue to blow dry it upside down. When it is nearly dry, blow dry your hair right side up while tousling it with your fingers. Good luck!Need help with flat hair for men?
if you want your hair to stand up.. you need really strong gel.. i have had many friends with that problem!!


just go to the market look for brand name elegance or other strong good brands and use it!!


when you put gel to freez your hair you use hair spray


that shoud keep it up...


and if not go to the saloon


oh and try puting the products when ur hair is almost dry


never wet cuz the water is just gona get the gel weak








takecare
Have you tried a volume shampoo? If not, that may help. Also, some kind of volume mousse while the hair is still wet, then blow drying as usual.
Meh, why mess with hair? Just shave it off. I started doing that a couple years ago and haven't looked back since. So much easier.
use mousse lol

No comments:

Post a Comment