Friday, March 12, 2010

How do you remove natural waves from your hair? (For Men)?

I need to know how to remove waves from my hair. I don't like them. When I got my hair cut I still had waves in my hair. Can anyone please tell me how to remove these waves out of my hair!How do you remove natural waves from your hair? (For Men)?
waves are sexy and differnt, keep em!


otherwise cut short or get chemically strightened at the hairdressers





good luck!How do you remove natural waves from your hair? (For Men)?
if your hair is long you can straighten them out, or grow your hair long enough to. or the opposite, cut your hair really short so it doesn't have a chance to wave.


you could get it chemically straightened at the hairdressers, but your hair will need to be a certain length.


there are products out there that you spray onto your hair after washing which help keep it straight, i used to use a product from Tigi Bead Head. it was the Control Freak range, Extra Extra Straight, that was good.


or just leave them, curly wavy hair is in these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment