Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are you good freinds with your barber or person who stlyes your hair? ( for men and women)?

Do you feel funny when you have to change to a different barbershop or salon.Are you good freinds with your barber or person who stlyes your hair? ( for men and women)?
um sorta ya shes SO SWEET! and wears the cutest clothes eva!Lol! Ya it would be a little akward! luckily i haven't had to in a while!Are you good freinds with your barber or person who stlyes your hair? ( for men and women)?
Yeah, I'm pretty good friends with my hair styler, I've been going to her since 8th grade and now I'm about to graduate High school this year.


I always love the highlights she puts in my hair and the way she cuts it!


I havent had to change to a new salon yet, and hope it will stay that way for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment