Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey girls do you prefer a shaved hair or curly hair for men?

all my life been curly for the first time I shaved my hair was last week but to tell you the truth a get good Response from work colleague and friends male and female............ so what do you girls prefer?Hey girls do you prefer a shaved hair or curly hair for men?
I love curly!! XXXHey girls do you prefer a shaved hair or curly hair for men?
Nick Jonas hair style ( curly, iz not frizzy, and it has body,)





Shaved- as long as it fits the persons, complexion, eyes, and style.
I'm not a mad fan of shaved heads but it does suit some men. I had a mad crush on a boy in my kung fu class who had a strawberry blond afro!! He looked like something out of ancient Greece
Well my boyfriend has curly hair and I absolutely love it, I hate it when he gets it cut 'cos I can't twiddle it haha.
I like them shaved compared to curly


like the new look Robert Pattinson has =D
100% curly hair - it's adorable, especially when long like surfer hair x
I love my boyfriends hair. His hair looks really nice when its short but not shaved. (: His is curly.
I prefer shaved hair curly hair get get puffy and will look ugly.
Depends on the guy.





I personally love curly and shaved heads
Long hair.


Its so nice.





Bald people or shaved people are gross.


No offence,


Its just not what i would like in my man
umm depends on the way the guy looks, but i like buzzed, you know kinda shaved with some hair still
curly hair





it's amozing to run our fingers throught
my boyfriend has gorgeous curly hair that its really big and full. i love it that way and only that wayy :]
Yeah curly can get bad shave is good
curly hair =]
nick jonas hair. (curly)
I prefer bold instead of curly.


men with curly hair just doesnt go
curly%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment